St Aloysius’ College
St Aloysius’ College was founded by the Society of Jesus in September 1859, with the aim of educating Catholic boys in and around Glasgow. In addition to its original 19th century buildings, the College’s Garnethill campus now includes a state-of-the-art Junior School and the Clavius building for Maths, Science and Technology. In 1979, St Aloysius’ College became a fully independent school for boys and girls, aged 3 to 18. As a Jesuit school, it shares in a tradition of educational excellence which is almost 500 years old and addresses the development of the whole person – the cura personalis.