Hot off the press - the latest edition of Jesuits & Friends!
17 Mar 2021
In this latest edition you will find the following articles:
- Austen Ivereigh takes us behind the scenes and towards the future as he describes working with Pope Francis.
- Inspired by their founder, the JRS UK team continues to overcome obstacles in their outreach to their friends in detention, says Nick Hanrahan.
- Michael Barnes SJ draws our attention to the interreligious dialogue that bore fruit in Fratelli tutti.
- A successful Covid-19 vaccine rollout in the UK is not enough, writes Colm Fahy of Jesuit Missions.
- Anna Fraine and Marion Osieyo celebrate the ways in which their young adult communities have sustained them over the last year.
- Denis Blackledge SJ received followers and friend requests aplenty during the lockdown.
- The idea of a ‘working lunch’ is being given a whole new meaning at Farm Street, as Sarah de Nordwell explains.
- Fr Stan Swamy SJ’s imprisonment has captured global attention – his story is told by Colm Fahy.
- Can children pray while they play? Of course! Maria Neal tells us how.
- John Paul de Quay helps us to imagine the story of Ignatius of Loyola’s conversion, the 500th anniversary of which we celebrate this year.
- Survivors of abuse in Scotland are encouraged to make use of a new service, says Laura Andre from Bridge to Support.
To find out more about Jesuits in Britain, sign up to our weekly e-newsletter here