St John's Beaumont

St John's Beaumont
Priest Hill
Old Windsor
Berkshire
SL4 2JN
United Kingdom

The village of Old Windsor in Berkshire is home to St John's Beaumont independent school. Opened in 1888, it was originally a preparatory school for nearby Beaumont College, which was closed in 1967. St John’s Beaumont was designed by John Francis Bentley, one of the most famous architects of his day and the architect of Westminster Cathedral in London. It was built initially for 60 boys aged between 7 and 13, but over recent years the school has expanded both its classroom provision and its facilities. It now accommodates more than 300 pupils and combines the rich tradition of Jesuit education with the very best that modern teaching techniques and technology can offer. All boys study a rich variety of subjects within the curriculum, complemented by an extra-curricular programme which offers 50 different activities for boys of all ages.

Head: Mr Giles Delaney

Tel. 01784 432428

Email: admissions@stjohnsbeaumont.co.uk