Pause for prayer
Brother James joined the Jesuits in 1946. He worked as a cook for many years in the Oxfordshire Heythrop, and at Manresa House Roehampton. He now lives in London.
Frank joined the Jesuits in 1974 and for much of that time has focussed on international relations first as an advisor to the Bishops of England and Wales and then in Brussels. He now lives in London.